If you looked at my kitchen, you’d think that human flourishing required….
- Peanut M&Ms (Lidl’s do a better version of these)
- Green chillies
- Tamarind sauce (great in stir-fries)
BUT of course, I jest!
What humans really need to flourish and succeed is….
- Connection to others
- Autonomy (which means having freedom to make decisions without being totally independent… we share the same ecosystem, so does true independence really exist?)
- Growth opportunities
This week do yourself a favour…Find 15 minutes to reconnect with your own flourishing. Ask yourself:
1) How can I better connect to those around me?
2) How can I own more of my decisions?
3) What can I do to unlock my next level of potential?
4) BONUS POINTS: Consider how you can help your team (colleagues, friends, family) flourish.
Keep charging ahead,